Retrospect Ramblings and Reasonings

(Like the alliteration?) This blog is just as the title implies. It is here that I ramble and reason in retrospect of today or days gone by. Oh, and if I'm feeling ambitious, perhaps I'll even venture into the days to come.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Busy Weekend

Saturday, I woke up early to the sound of my pager going off, but I didn't go on the call. I tried to start preparing a lesson for children's church, which Gail, Darren, and I would be teaching Sunday morning. I called Gail, and we put our heads together for a long time, and tried to come up with a lesson. Eventually, something pretty much came together. Then I had some breakfast, and made myself presentable. When I was all ready, my mom and I went shopping. I had decided that after having such a rough week, I'd better go buy myself some new clothes. And so I did! That was fun, and I really like my new stuff. My mom got some nice things, too, which is really good, because she almost never gets anything nice for herself. In the evening I had dinner with my family. We had corned beef and cabbage, with potatoes and carrots, which is usually what we have on Saint Patrick's Day, but we decided to have it a day later, becuase of our busy schedules. It was nice to have a nice dinner with my family. For most of the rest of the night, I worked on getting ready for a big thing I'm doing for the youth group. There is a lot of preparation and props required, so that was very time consuming. Today, I went to church, as usual, and helped lead worship. We taught children's church. That went very well. After the service, I had some coffee, and talked with a friend for a while. Then, after everybody left, I began setting up everything for youth group. That took a long time. I finally got home at around 4:00, and had a quick bite to eat. Then it was back to church, to make final preparations, and run youth group.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pro said...

I can't believe I forgot to get my ice-cream at Stewarts!!! That's so upsetting!

March 21, 2006 7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home